Saturday 9 April 2011

Naeki Couple - #1 A Dream To Pursue



ND: Everyone, I have something to say here.

I looked at each of the staffs in that restaurant, sitting in front of me is the owner of this Soup Restaurant, Jungho Ajusshi. Right beside me is my bestfriend, Ye eun and on my left is Kangshin oppa, Ye eun’s boyfriend. I took a deep breath.

ND: I think I have to quit from this restaurant.
ALL: MWO?!

They all got shocked. I open my bag, taking out the Dream High School offer letter and give it to Jungho Ajusshi. He examined the letter and reading it loudly, word by word.

KS: Whoa! Naedi-ah! Chukhae! This is daebak-ahh!
YE: Oppa! How could you say that?! Naedi-ah, you’re leaving us?
ND: I didn’t have any other choice but to leave this restaurant. *look at jungho ajusshi*
JH: This is really a great news, Naedi-ah.
YE: Ajusshi!! Aishh..
KS: Yah, you should be happy too. Naedi is going to enter this great school, why are you saying like that?
YE: But then she’ll have to quit this job and what are going to happen to our restaurant?! You know that the customers really liked her soup!

That night ends like that. Ajusshi has taken a good care of me since I lost my parents 3 years ago. Ajusshi treated me like his own child, though he got no kids after they left him 10 years ago. That’s why I decided to help him at the restaurant, trying to pay him all the hardships he had to gone through to feed this mouth. Despite that, it is one of my dream to enter this school. I would die for this opportunity---no one could enter the school without going through the audition, this is one of the best chance in my life to pay back all Ajusshi’s kindness towards me.

I walk slowly to the living room, I stopped when I see Ajusshi’s sitting on the floor while watching the tv.

JH: Ah, Naedi-ah. Good you come here. Here, sit down for a second. I want to talk to you.
ND: *sits* Yes, Ajusshi.
JH:  Naedi-ah. You know your father has been a great help to me when I was in the middle of crisis on that time. Without your father, I knew I wouldn’t have been living like this. When your father died, the only thing I was regretted is that I couldn’t pay him back for all his favors to me. *Look up to me* Naedi-ah.
ND: Yes?
JH: The only way I could repay to him is by taking good care of you since your father has gone. I’m sure he wanted you to be happy. I want you to be happy to. So, I think you should better enter the school.
ND: But, ajusshi---/
JH: Don’t worry about me. I can do well on my own. I can find another person to replace you. You just don’t get worried with this restaurant, and just go to the school.
ND: Its not about the restaurant, ajusshi. Who else would look after you if its not me?
JH: That’s why I said, just don’t worry about me. You are young, Naedi-ah. I would prefer you to have your own way in determine your future. What’s the purpose of you attended the audition unless you wanted to fulfill your dreams, isn’t?

I look down. I knew, Ajusshi sure wants me to accept this offer.

ND: Yes, ajusshi. I’ll go to the school if you’re asking me to. But you must promised me that you’ll take a good care of yourself?
JH: Hm! I know..

That night, I starts to pack all my things up. This nervous feeling sometimes making my stomach feels strange. Nevermind, some people say because you’re nervous, you’ll feel butterflies in your stomach. Hm! Han Naedi! You have to work hard after this! I sleep so soundly that night, hoping that everything will be alright for that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YE: Naedi-ah! Faster! That strange customer ordered another samgyetang!
ND: Yah! Is he a monster or what? He ate 3 bowls already!
KS: Just make it faster, Naedi-ah. He’s our main customers for this month you know?!
ND: Aigoo. Let me make this one as one of his last bowl.

Whats up with this guy?! Since he came to our restaurant, he would ordered 3 types of soup in a time. I’ll get busy everytime he came, and he CAME EVERYDAY! That big tummy guy! You’ll see what I’d do to you. I put EXTRA red pepper chilies into the pot. That will definitely serves you right! After finished working out the ‘new’ recipe, I told Ye Eun to serve the dish. I followed Ye Eun from her back and pretending to walk around the restaurant.  I peeked out to his table. God, he’s BLONDE!

HK: *take a dip* Oh! Oh! HOT! HOT!  WATER! WATER!

A guy with brownish hair sitting in front of him laughed and passes his glass to the blonde guy. I laughed on the spot. SERVES YOU RIGHT!

HK: Yaaahhhh, this one is really DAEBAK! I LIKE THIS SPICY TASTE! Jaejin-ahh, try this one out. You’ll definitely wont say no to this one!
JJ: Hyung! We have another schedule after this, cant you eat faster?! *his phone rings* Hello? Ah. Manager hyung! Where are we? Hongki hyung’s favorite soup restaurant. Oh? You’re coming? Ok. We’ll wait here. Aish, hyung! PPALLII!

Then that brownish hair spotted me and waved his hands to me.

JJ: The bill!
ND: Ah! Yes. *walks towards their table* the total price, erm..54000 won.
JJ: WHAT? HYUNG! Look at the price!! Aish. But erm, miss..are you sure? You don’t want to use any calculator?
ND: *shook* I’ll come back with the receipt.
JJ: okay.
HK: Oh, Agasshi (miss)! Could you call the chef to come here? I want to say something.
ND: Eh? Oh. Okay. *go to the counter*
HK: *look at Jaejin* I want to meet this ajusshi and tell him this one is really good!
ND: *come back with receipt* here you go, the total is exactly 54000 won.
HK: *look around* where’s the chef?
ND: eh? Oh..
KS: Naedi-ah! Ppalli come to the kitchen, you haven’t finished making the soup yet!
ND: Yes, Kangshin oppa! I’m coming! * made a quick bow to hongki, and run to the kitchen*
HK: *shocked* eh? She’s the one who cooked this?
JJ: Hyung! The manager is here! Lets go!
HK: Oh? Okay..
Naedi peeked at the kitchen. She draw a smile on her face. So weird that guy. While Hongki keeps looking back at the restaurant. He knew he had to come back.  


--to be continued--

author; kimyounha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Copyright Dream High School 2009. Powered by Blogger.Wordpress Theme by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Dudeja.