Thursday 7 April 2011

I'm not the Prime Minister

I got off the Vancouver dream limousine. I'm standing in front of a stately building, Dream High School. Here, I'll fulfill my dreams and my talent. There's an elegant middle aged woman came walking to me. She had a nice warm smile that gave me a good first impression.
 "Hi, I'm Maeng Seung Hee and I am one of your teacher in art department. Welcome to Dream High School. We've been waiting for you since yesterday Ms. Lee Hyunae."
"I'm sorry, am I the last person to register here? I just got my flight back here last night."
"It's okay. We understand you as a Prime Minister's daughter. Come, let me bring you to dining hall. I'll asked another students to help you bring your stuffs into your room."
I followed her. Along all the way to the dining hall, I was introduced to the staffs. They all bow respectful to me as I am the prime minister. I'm just her normal daughter.
At the dining hall. Things that annoyed me. The school board had prepared me a table with foods already served on the table. I thought all the student treated same, but I was wrong. I saw there is a counter with students queue to buy foods.
"Excuse me, why I have this foods served on this table? I want to buy foods from that counter."
"Sorry Miss. We have to give the best service to Prime Minister's daughter."
"No. I'm just his daughter. I should be treated equally same as others. I'm going to seat there. " I saw a blue round table with three girls. Maybe I can joined them.
"But Ms. Lee Hyunae ... "
I looked at her. No one can stop me! I gave her that kind of stares. And I just walked towards the blue table.
"Hi, can I seat here?"
They looked at me and stood straight away. "Yes. You can." They said simultaneously.
"Err, have a seat. Why did you just standing?" I gave them a greet smile.
"Ye, ye.. Thank you." They looked uncomfortable. "Erm, we thought the school have provided you a special table and services?"
"What? hahha, I shouldn't get those."
"You should. We all know you. You're the daughter of Prime Minister. Yesterday we have been informed by the teachers."
"I'm just his daughter. Not the Prime Minister or Presindent. Furthermore, I'm the one that choose this school to study and live a normal life like you all."
They looked at each other.
"Okay, let me start first. Hi, my name is Lee Hyunae and I  will be in art department."
"Hi, I'm Jung Aeni. This is Lee Daehee and the cute one is Park Hana."
"Yah! I'm not cute.." Park Hana looked down.
"We also from the art department." Lee Daehee sounds excited.
I think I like them at our first met. They felt warm although they seem uncmfortable.
"Are you not going to eat?" Jung Aeni asked me.
"Oh, no. I ate before I came here. I'll eat during lunch later."
And that's the first few minutes my life in this school. "Nice to meet you Jung Aeni, Lee Daehee and Park Hana!"

author; leehyunae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Copyright Dream High School 2009. Powered by Blogger.Wordpress Theme by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Dudeja.