Thursday 7 April 2011

Younmin Couple - #1 Our Serenade




YOUNHA’S POV

I opened my eyes, looking at my milky white flipped hand phone just to check the time. Okay, 8 am. WHAT?! 8 AM?! I jumped from my bed immediately. Rush myself to the bath room, had a 5 minute “instant” shower and fitting up into that new school uniform and runs to the large dining hall. Everyone just starts eating their breakfast so I was not that late. I reached the tray, then a hand quickly gripped the tray first. I look up.

MR SEO: Student...*peeking onto my nametag* Kim Younha, you are late, agree?
YH: No, I’m not!
MR SEO: Yes you are…3 minutes late to the dining hall. Deduct 3 points from your merit..*wrote something in his 555 book note and handed the tray to me*
YH: *look down* yes sir..*walk to the counter*

What a bad luck I have today. I got caught coming late to breakfast on my first day in this school. Today’s first meal is cheese sandwich with milk. I don’t drink milk neither eat bread. Ergh.  I searched for an empty seat. Someone smiled to me with her hands calling out to me. I walk to her. I think I know her somewhere.

JJ: Woke up late? I got an empty seat here, come sit with me^^
YH: *sit down* Yeah, woke up exactly at 8 am. Wondering why my roommate doesn’t wake me up.
JJ: *laugh* I wake you at 7 am but then you ignore me^^
YH: *surprised* Oh? You’re my roommate?
JJ: Yeah. I registered late yesterday, got some work at the evening. When I transferred my stuff last night in the room, you slept already. So I didn’t get the chance to greet you properly^^ my name is Lee Jeonjoong. Arts class. You?
YH: Ahh? Lee Jeonjoong that Sukira radio dj? I heard the rumor you are entering this school. It’s a pleasure to meet a celebrity---plus my roommate^^. I’m Younha, Kim Younha. Me too, Arts class. No wonder you talk comfortably with strangers.
JJ: *smiIe* I came here on my own intention. Want to get proper education before I struggle up for my job. Younha-sshi, Eat your breakfast!
YH: I don’t eat bread and milk. Want my portion, Jeonjoong-sshi?
JJ: YESS! Here, take my yogurt. My mom gave me this one carton of yogurt I put next to my locker , you eat yogurt right?
YH:*nod2* Thanks!
JJ:  *Look around* Where’s Taemin?
YH: Sorry, who?
JJ: Taemin. Ah! There he is! TAEMIN-AH! Sit here!

Jeonjoong-sshi waved her hands to one tall boy. Whoa, he’s tall. That tall boy come to our table. He looks very familiar…OHH?! No, no. He must not be SHINee’s---

JJ: Taemin! Where’d you go? Come sit here, join us.
TM: *smile* My manager called me. *Sit next to Younha*
JJ: Oh, okay. Meet my roommate, Younha. Younha-sshi, he’s---
YH: Taemin. I know^^ *smile*
JJ: You must not one of the Shawol (SHINee world) aren’t you? *laugh* I thought you’ll be excited like other girls. *pointing to a table full with girls who giggling very oddly*
YH: Doesn’t surprised me at all. I heard the news you guys are coming here^^
JJ: Oh, Taemin! *take my milk from my tray* Younha doesn’t like milk, I’ll give this to Taemin, okay Younha-sshi?
YH: Go ahead^^

Jeonjoong-sshi talks a lot. Yeah, no doubt. She’s very bright and doesn’t act like a celebrity at all. Where can you find a celebrity who would eat with common people like me . I thought she would say no when I offer her my meal. And Taemin-sshi? *sigh* He’s indeed a very shy boy. He talks seldomly, but I’d noticed he looks better when he smiled. So my first new friends are celebrities, great huh?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAEMIN’S POV

I searched for my green ipod touch in my backpack. I think I put it in the bag before I went out from the school’s studio just now. Arrived in front of our black van, I threw myself in, sitting comfortably before starts searching for it again. My manager come out from a café, walks towards our van and opens the front seat door.  

MG: Ah, Taemin-ah. Has your class ended?
TM: Uh..hyung! I think I lost my ipod, but I think I put it in my bag before leaving from the studio..
MG: Lost it again? *shook his head* Aishh, but we have not that much time to go back to your class, you have to be in the MBC studio before 4 o’clock!
TM: Aishh, where did I put that thing?! *look at my watch* Nevermind, hyung. Lets just leave, I’ll search it again tomorrow.
MG: Is that okay for you? Lets just find it again tomorrow, okay Taeminnie?
TM: Yeahh..

I put it in here, I know! But I tend to forgot my things..no, no. Taemin, you must have put it somewhere safe, anyway there’s nothing important in that ipod---except our demo song! OH NO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNHA’S POV

Everyone has left the studio already. Miss Eun said that the school allowed its student to benefits the school’s property, so I can use this studio until 6 pm. Then I’ll go back to the hostel. Looking around this place last morning really made me realize why they produced such amazing people! The owner must be rich. Haha. Younha, the place is owned by Korea’s millionaire---duh!

I looked around the studio. The lights are perfect, the spacious space made me feel like dancing till this world ends! Back in my days when I was entering the SYTYCD show, it really feels different! Glad I came here. Then my eyes caught something green on the couch. I walk closer to it. Why this thing looks familiar? I reached that green thing with my right hand. My ipod?! But I don’t bring my ipod to the studio!

YM: Younha-ah, aren’t you leaving? 

Suddenly I heard someone’s voice from the door.

YH: *shocked* AH! You scared me Youngmin-sshi!
YM: Sorry about that, but I was just checking if I left anything in the studio, wanna go back with me?
YH: Of course! Let me pack up my things first.

I put the ipod into my bag. I don’t think I bring along my ipod coming here, I was rushing this morning right? Well, if it’s not mine, I’ll just give it back to its owner tomorrow. I went out from the studio and walk back to the hostel with Youngmin-sshi. She’s a good dancer too, Miss Eun was really impressed with her when she danced solo just now and she impressed me too! I reached my room, seems like Jeonjoong-sshi hasn’t come back yet. I throw myself on the single bed. Ah! The ipod! I opened my bag and take out that thing. Nearly looked like mine, but it has 3 initial words, LTM. I switched it on, trying to search for any names. A song automatically played, sounds like a demo song. I looked at the title; OUR SERENADE.

<-to be continued->

author; kimyounha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Copyright Dream High School 2009. Powered by Blogger.Wordpress Theme by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Dudeja.